Yes, You Can Make Even the Most Cluttered Shelves Look Better
Are your bookshelves unsightly? Do you ever wish you could just get rid of them? Not so easy if they’re built-in or if you have loads of books to store.
But there is a surprisingly simple method to make any shelf look amazing.
You can turn your bookshelves into the focal point of a room. The perfect balance of books and decor. A place to display your favorite objects and tell your story.
In this class, I’ll show you:
- A simple 5-step process to decorate your shelves with or without books
- Affordable ideas to fill out empty shelves with decor
- How to declutter and organize your books to save shelf space and make more room for decorative objects
- Simple styling tricks, like the Rule of Three, visual triangles, and layering, that will make your shelves look like they were styled by a pro
- 14 different ways to stack books and display them with decor
- How to find accessories for your bookshelves that look great together and tell a story
The steps you’ll learn in this class work for styling built-in shelves, display cabinets, bookcases, open shelving, and wall shelves.
If you want to know the secret to getting perfectly styled shelves every time, then enroll in How To Style Bookshelves now.
Get immediate access to three video lessons and two cheat sheets so you can create beautifully styled bookshelves you love to look at.
TIME: 74 mins
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
OPTIONAL PREREQUISITE: Seven Simple Styling Secrets (there will be a brief review of the styling secrets applicable to bookshelves in this class)
- Part 1 - The Basics of Bookshelf Styling
- Part 2 - Styling with Books
- Part 3 - Finding the Right Bookshelf Accessories
- 14 Ways to Stack Books Cheat Sheet
- Bookshelf Styling Shopping List
What Students Say About This Class
"Before Jackie's bookshelf styling class, everything felt cluttered and off balance. Now, my shelves feel like everything is displayed on purpose instead of a giant catch all!"
"Now I am so very happy with these shelves. With my decor scheme of a few contrasting accent colors and what totals as four large shelves, it was very challenging to get the mix right. The finished result fits our home perfectly! Lots of texture and color and meaning without being too hodge podge. My favorite part is that these shelves showcase the things I care most about in this world."
What You Need for this Class
All you need to take this class is:
- A computer or mobile device with an internet connection to watch the videos
- Optional: A printer to print the worksheets
- Shelves - the styling process taught in this class works for built-in shelves, display cabinets, bookcases, open shelving, and wall shelves.
- Books and decorative accessories - no need to go shopping, you can get started with the books and decor you already own.
You do NOT need:
- Any design experience
Jackie Hernandez teaches women the science behind the art of decorating so they can create a beautiful, meaningful home, even if they aren’t creative. Jackie founded School of Decorating to bridge the gap between "designer" and "homemaker." As a wife, mother of two boys, and a small business owner that works from home, she knows how important it is to make your home fit you.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ If I haven’t taken Seven Simple Styling Secrets, will I still benefit from this class?
+ When does this class start and how long do I have access?
+ Are your classes available worldwide?
+ Do I get any one-on-one decorating advice from Jackie?
+ What's your return policy or guarantee?
This course is not currently open for enrollment.
Try This Class Risk-Free
All School of Decorating classes have a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy with the class, I’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.